NetGalley Review - The Good Kind of Bad

The Good Kind of Bad - Rita Brassington

Initially I had mixed feelings about this thriller. I found the first half of the book to be a little slow. I didn’t warm to any of the characters, and found a couple of them infuriatingly annoying, and wanted to shake sense into them.

The second half of the book was much faster paced and very hard to put down. I read this all evening, then went straight to bed to read even more of it, completely missing out my hour of TV watching before bed. Then I managed to finish it in bed first thing this morning, as I needed to know what was going to happen, finally find out who I could trust, and whether anyone would be alive by the end of the book, as things were getting rather intense by the time I went to bed last night.

Moral of the story for me, is don’t marry someone after only three weeks of knowing them. If you’re living a boring, predictable life, that doesn’t have to be a bad thing, and the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Careful what you wish for, as Mrs Petrozzi got a little more than she bargained for!

I would like to thank the author for allowing me a copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1523350722