NetGalley Review - The Second Chance Shoe Shop

The Second Chance Shoe Shop - Marcie Steele

The Second Chance Shoe Shop was an enjoyable read.

There was an interesting mix of characters, and I loved the whole focus on Twitter (even though I still can’t fully work out how to use Twitter myself). Although I’ve not entered the competition, I did find it fun that there is currently a real life shoe related competition happening on Twitter in connection with this book. #shoelove

This story was perhaps a little too light for me, although some of that may just be because of the emotional book I read before this, which was always going to be a hard act to follow.

I would definitely consider reading more by this author if the book description appealed to me, and recommend this to those who enjoy an overall feel-good story that focuses on love and friendship. This is a good book to take away on holiday with you too, as it's unlikely to make you scared of your hotel room or cry on the beach in front of people.

I would like to thank the publisher, Bookouture for allowing me a copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1602193037